I woke up last Monday at 7:00 am, almost fainted, and spend the next 24 hours in bed. Fortunately, I had gotten ahead on the features I was in charge of for The Everygirl, and my graphic design clients were pretty understanding of the fact that I was not feeling well. I have the best clients! Speaking of graphic design, my new pre-made blog templates should be up in the next few weeks.
My first Rx pull-up WOD!
My friend Jen and I did "Cindy" Rx on Sunday morning. 20 min AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) 5 pull ups, 10 push ups, 15 air squats. I made it through 11 rounds + 8 reps for a grand total of 60 Rx pull-ups. I did my first pull-up on December 16, so to do my first Rx WOD less than two months later feels pretty incredible! I've been working on my HSPUs (handstand push-ups) and want to have those down by the time I am one year into CrossFit this coming May!
Drinks at Bub City with Gina, brunch at Hash House a Go Go, mdrinks at State, and dinner at Avec.
And on to the photos
1. A little coffee table styling. New gold urchin and box from Furbish.
2. Sick day Buddy. Best cuddle pup ever.
3. Ladies WOD! Walking to Stout with the girls afterward.
4. Gold & lacquer desk accessories from Russell + Hazel.
5. Found a dress at Kate Spade for The Everygirl's one year anniversary! It is perfect!
6. Made paleo orange chicken and cauliflower fried rice. I added a little honey to the chicken and recommend using chicken breasts instead of thighs.
Hope you had a great weekend! Have a wonderful week!