The Top 10
top 10Friday, October 14, 2011
10. I got my first glimpse at some Christmas decor at Crate & Barrel last weekend and could not be more excited. Now that I live in Chicago, Christmas is what gets me through the cold. I'm like Buddy the elf at Christmas time. Get ready.!
1. The peppermint hot chocolate is my favorite!
2. I would love to see Santa at my door every day.
3. Chic little feather wreath from West Elm.
4. 50% of the proceeds for this candle go to St. Jude's. The best way to give!
9. I am late with this one, but fellow Chicago blogger Jillian won my Aurelia giveaway! Congrats!!
Enter BREAKFASTATTOAST20 at checkout for 20% off your next order!
8. Started watching Revenge and love it! Have you been watching?
7. I am going to the pumpkin patch with my friend Michelle this weekend! I. Love. Fall.
6. I shared this inspiration board on Cornflake Dreams & was featured on vmac & cheese. Thanks for having me, girls!
5. The new iPhone comes out today. Did you order one? I have decided to wait this time around. I just updated to iOS 5 and really like it. I'll see what "the people" say. Did you order a new iPhone? If so, tell me why I have to have it. Do you love siri?
4. My little guy made his modeling debut for Jess LC. Is it just me or is the most handsome pup ever?
3. Just booked a trip for next weekend and it looks like I'll be leaving town again in November.
2. In case you missed it, I had my hair cut this week. Thank you for all the sweet comments! The boyfriend is obsessed & I am still coming to terms with the fact that long hair is just not in the cards for me. I do think this is the best short cut I have had so far.
1. Can't wait for a little down time this weekend. I would like to be lazy and do nothing on Sunday. Haven't had a day like that in forever. My one goal is to work out. That is all.
I have a few Qs for you!
What is your idea of the perfect lazy Sunday?
Are you excited for the holidays?
Are you dressing up for Halloween? I dressed up last year but have no motivation this year.